Teak Cleaner Liquid is a specially-formulated cleaner that is effective for both light and heavy cleaning in a ready-to-use form. Teak Cleaner Liquid is designed to not harm your teak, caulking, hardware or paint. Teak Cleaner Liquid contains no acid and is not hazardous to the user or the environment. Teak Cleaner Liquid represents the state-of-the-art in cleaning ready-to-use formulations to clean your teak or other surfaces.
Warranty: Teak Cleaner Liquid will perform as specified when directions are followed. No other warranty is expressed or implied. Liability limited to purchase price only.
FOR LIGHT CLEANING:
- Lightly wet down the areas to be cleaned with water
- Apply the cleaner full strength and scrub with soft bristle brush or 3M ScotchBrite scrub pad. Allow to soak for 10 minutes.
- Always scrub cross grain (not with the grain).
- If surface starts to dry, apply more cleaner.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
FOR HEAVY CLEANING:
- Do NOT wet the deck first
- Follow directions 2-5 above
Teakdeck Cleaning Maintenance
Hose off with plain water
Clean with TCP 100 Teak Cleaner Powder
Clean with TCL 200 Teak Cleaner Liquid
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of contact with eyes or skin, rinse immediately with plenty of water for 15 minutes and seek medical attention. If swallowed promptly drink a large quantity of water. Do NOT induce vomiting. Seek medical attention. See MSDS for further information