Devcon epoxies are toughened, fast-curing structural adhesives with excellent environmental and chemical resistance. All Devcon adhesives are suitable for a wide range of rigid substrates such as metals, ceramics, phenolics, and wood with cure times from less than one minute. ITW Devcon specializes in products for difficult bonding jobs, including stay-in-place gels for vertical surfaces, clear adhesive/potting compounds, and high-performance, rubber-toughened adhesives for strength and flexibility.
- Devcon 2 Ton Epoxy in Dev-Tube - Extremely strong, medium cure, water-resistant epoxy adhesive that forms a powerful bond with ferrous and non-ferrous metals, ceramics wood, concrete, or glass in any combination. Produces non-shrinking rigid bonds and fills poorly mated joining surfaces while providing excellent adhesion.
- Devcon 5 Minute Epoxy in Dev-Tube - A rapid-curing, general-purpose adhesive/ encapsulant that easily dispenses and mixes in seconds, dries in 15 minutes with full strength in 1 hour. Able to bond rigid durable substrates such as metals, glass, ceramics, concrete, and wood in all combination's.
- Devcon 5 Minute Gel Epoxy - A fast-curing, thixotropic, non-migrating adhesive making it ideal for use on vertical surfaces and designed for filling gaps and bonding rough or smooth surfaces. Offers good solvent resistance to gas, oil and other solvents.
- Devcon Super Glue - Bonds in just a few seconds with no clamping necessary and dries clear, develops strength up to 5000 pounds per square inch. Not intended for use on polyethylene or polypropylene plastics.
- Devcon Duco Cement - A household cement that works on glass, ceramics, china, wood, and metal. Features a dispensing tip on the tube for more accuracy and a special applicator nozzle that won't clog or dry out.