Armada MightyBrite is a revolutionary dry powder formula developed to work chemically to remove all organic stains such as mildew, mold, and algae, as well as removing dirt and brightening all soiled material.
Mighty Brite is ideal for use wherever mold and mildew are a problem, including: cushions, flags and banners, curtains, lifejackets, sail covers, awnings, dodgers, biminis, canvas, rope, sails, throw rugs, ice boxes, sunbrella and refrigerators
This item is no longer available.
The item was added to your wishlist.
The item was added to your shop cart.
- Brightens all fabrics and colors. (Not suitable for silk, leather, or wool).
- More effective than chlorine bleach and standard detergents.
- Acts as a disinfectant on mold and similar fungus organisms.
- Does not fade or discolor fabric with repeated use.
- Can't cause damage from over use.
1. Mix at 4-8 ounces per gallon of water. Warmer water will make MightyBrite dissolve faster, but stirring it into room temperature water is fine.
2. After the powder is dissolved, it can be sprayed on, sponged on, mopped on, soaked in, etc.
3. Wait between 15 - 45 minutes to give the chemistry time to work. The heavier mildewed or soiled the material, the longer it will take. Letting the product work for several hours will brighten the material as well as remove the mildew stain.
4. Rinse thoroughly with water.
5. The product has a 6-8 hour effective life after dissolved into water, at which time it becomes inactive.
- MightyBrite releases oxygen when mixed with water. Dont put the solution in a closed bottle. The oxygen will release and may cause more pressure than the bottle can hold.
- Dont get the product in your eyes.
- Thoroughly rinse material with water when finished, or MightyBrite will leave a white powdery residue. The residue wont hurt anything, but probably isnt the desired result.
- Easy To Use
- Quality Construction
- Stores Easily
- Works Effectively
- DRYWALLWATER LEAK
- MOLDY WET CLOTHESBOATING