SikaGrout 212 High Performance, Cementitious Grout
SikaGrout 212 is a non-shrink, cement-based grout with a unique 2-stage shrinkage compensating mechanism. Chloride-free, non-metallic grout contains a blend of shrinkage-reducing and plasticizing/water-reducing agents to compensate for shrinkage in both the plastic and hardened states.
Used primarily as a structural grout, SikaGrout 212 provides the advantage of multiple fluidity with a single component. Meets Corps of Engineers specifications CRD C-621 and ASTM C-1107.
Mix Sikagrout using a drill or grout mixer/pump before use.
The item was added to your wishlist.
The item was added to your shop cart.
Sikagrout 212 specifications:
- Use for structural grouting of column base plates, machine base plates, anchor rods, bearing plates, etc.
- Use on grade, above and below grade, indoors and out
- Multiple fluidity allows ease of placement: ram in place as a dry pack, trowel-apply as a medium flow, pour or pump as high flow
- Easy to use...just add water
- Multiple fluidity with one material
- Non-metallic, will not stain or rust
- Low bleed
- Low heat build-up
- Excellent for pumping: Does not segregate...even at high flow. No build-up on equipment hopper
- Non-corrosive, does not contain chlorides
- Superior freeze/thaw resistance
- Resistant to oil and water
- Meets CRD C-621
- Meets ASTM C-1107 (Grade C)
- Shows positive expansion when tested in accordance with ASTM C-827
- Concrete gray color