Sikaflex 2C NS EZ Mix 2-part Polyurethane Elastomeric Sealant
Sikaflex-2c NS EZ Mix is a 2-component, premium-grade, polyurethane-based, elastomeric sealant. (Except for the Limestone which comes pre-tinted, the tinting Color-Paks are sold separately.) It is principally a chemical cure in a non-sag consistency. Meets ASTM C-920, Type M, Grade NS, Class 25, use T, NT, M, G, A, O and Federal Specification TT-S-00227E, Type II, Class A. Meets CAN/CGSB 19.24 - M90.
The item was added to your wishlist.
The item was added to your shop cart.
- Intended for use in all properly designed working joints with a minimum depth of 1/4 inch
- Ideal for vertical and horizontal applications
- Placeable at temperatures as low as 40F
- Adheres to most substrates commonly found in construction
- An effective sealant for use in Exterior Insulation Finish Systems (EIFS)
- Submerged environments, such as canal and reservoir joints
- Capable of +/- 50% joint movement
- Chemical cure allows the sealant to be placed in joints exceeding 1/2 in. in depth
- High elasticity with a tough, durable, flexible consistency
- Exceptional cut and tear resistance
- Exceptional adhesion to most substrates without priming
- Available in 40 architectural colors
- Color uniformity assured via Color-pak system
- Available in pre-pigmented Limestone Gray (no Color-pak needed)
- Non-sag even in wide joints
- ANSI/NSF 61 approval for contact with potable water
- Easy to mix
- Paintable with water-, oil-, and rubber-base paints