Sikaflex 2C SL 2-part Polyurethane Elastomeric Sealant
Sikaflex-2c SL is a 2-component, premium-grade, polyurethane-based, elastomeric sealant. It is principally a chemical cure in a self-leveling consistency. Meets ASTM C-920, Type M, Grade P, Class 25, use T, NT, M, G, A, O, I and Federal Specification TT-S-00227E, Type I, Class A.
The item was added to your wishlist.
The item was added to your shop cart.
- Intended for use in all properly designed working joints with a minimum depth of 1/4 inch
- Ideal for horizontal applications
- Placeable at temperatures as low as 40F
- Adheres to most substrates commonly found in construction
- Submerged conditions, such as canal and reservoir joints
- True self-leveling properties
- Capable of +/-50% joint movement
- Chemical cure allows the sealant to be placed in joints exceeding 1/2 in. in depth
- High elasticity with a tough, durable, flexible consistency
- Exceptional cut and tear resistance
- Exceptional adhesion to most substrates without priming
- Available in 40 architectural colors
- Color uniformity assured via Color-pak system
- Available in pre-pigmented Limestone Gray (no Color-pak needed)
- Self-leveling consistency, easy to apply in horizontal joints
- Easy to mix
- Paintable with water-, oil-, and rubber-based paints
- Jet fuel resistant
- USDA approved