Lewmar Treadmaster Non-Skid Deck Covering
Lewmar Treadmaster non-skid deck covering provides additional safety and comfort for boaters. For over 30 years, Treadmaster flooring has been used to create non-skid surfaces on boat decks, stairs, and other areas where wet surfaces make for tricky footing.
Treadmaster marine flooring easily bonds to fiberglass, aluminum, steel and wood decks. Available in three colors: light gray, teak and sand, all in 35-1/2 inches X 47-1/2 inches X 1/8 inch sheets, it is easy to trim for custom fit applications and provides protection lasting many years.
The item was added to your wishlist.
The item was added to your shop cart.
Additional Features & Info
- Versatile diamond pattern non-skid used on decks, cockpits, cabin soles, stairs and ladders, personal watercraft, inflatables, etc.
- Excellent non-slip protection, even when wet
- Durable construction consisting of ground cork and natural rubber; resists stretching as well as wear and tear
- Easy to clean, can be used with power washer.
- Low thermal conductivity aids cabin insulation
- Resistant to UV rays, sea water, fuel spills, etc.
- High dimensional stability under extreme conditions prevents warping and peeling
- Low light reflection helps to reduce glare
- Easy to fit, simply cut to desired shape and epoxy bond directly to surface
- Used by the U.S. Coast Guard
- Cool In Sun To Bare Feet
- Easy To Cut And Trim
- Looks Great
- Strong Material
- Cover Repaired Surface
- Discrete Fixes
- Cuts easily
- Excellent nonslip
- Good appearance
- Appearance initcially
- Chemical resistant
- Water proof
- Appearance later years
- Hard to remove
- Limited distribution
- ruff to the lady's bottom
- Tricky to install
- Very expensive