This item is eligible for free shipping on orders over $99.99
Circa 1850 Wallpaper Prep-Coat Primer Sealer is an acrylic water-based coating used by professional installers to prepare and condition walls. This product eliminates the need to sand glossy surfaces or prime new drywall.
Wallpaper Prep-Coat promotes proper adhesion and prevents seams from opening while helping to eliminate bubbles. It is ideal for both prepasted and unpasted wallpaper. The water-based, low odor formula makes it pleasant to use and easy to clean up with soap and water.
1. Remove loose paint, rust, plaster, etc.
2. Clean the surface with TSP and warm water.
3. Remove existing mildew with household bleach.
4. Stir the Prep-Coat until consistent throughout can.
5. Do not apply below 50°F (10°C).
6. Apply Prep-Coat with brush, roller, or spray.
7. Wait 2 hours before applying top coat. Under condition of high humidity or low temperature, additional drying may be required.
8. Clean up with soap and water.