This item is eligible for free shipping
3M Hookit Blue Multi-Hole Sanding Discs are ideal for repairs and surface prep prior to painting. Their multi-hole pattern reduces disc loading, requiring fewer change-outs. It also provides maximum dust extraction for cleaner surfaces and work environments.
Blue abrasives feature premium aluminum oxide mineral abrasive material blended with ceramic grain for extended disc life. Hole pattern allows easy alignment with most backup pads. Hookit hook and loop attachment makes disc changes fast and easy.
Choose from available grades (grits): 80, 120, 150, 180, 220, 240, 320, 400, 500, 600, and 800.
50 discs per box.
Blue abrasives discs feature a multi-hole pattern specially designed to capture dust and keep it away from the abrasive surface. This specially-designed hole pattern reduces loading and extracts dust more efficiently compared to standard 6- or 7-hole disc configurations. It includes alignment guides across the disc, making it fast and easy to align with nearly any backup pad. The mineral blend on the 3M Hookit Blue Abrasive Disc is bonded using upgraded resins for enhanced durability. An anti-loading coating helps keep dust from gathering between the abrasive grains for a faster cut and for consistent performance throughout the life of the disc. Ceramic mineral blend cuts through paint and filler with consistent results every time.
3M Blue Abrasives Features:
- A best-in-class abrasive for the entire repair and paint prep process
- Engineered ceramic mineral blend is balanced for maximum abrasive performance in its class
- Multi-hole pattern delivers excellent dust extraction and reduces loading
- Anti-loading coating prevents dust and debris from clogging the cutting surface
- Upgraded resins improve durability and finish
- Hookit attachment makes changing discs fast and easy