Pettit EZ Speed Strip quickly removes multiple layers of topside paint in as little as 10 minutes. Use this marine paint stripper on baked enamels, acrylics, lacquers, polyurethanes, epoxies, antifouling paint, and primers. The gel consistency is clings to both horizontal and vertical surfaces. EZ Speed Strip is formulated for easy brush application.
Depending on the type and thickness of previous coatings, application times or number of applications of EZ Speed Strip may vary. This product may not be compatible with all surfaces surrounding application. Before applying to any surface, always test product in a small, inconspicuous area to ensure no damage will result. Not recommended for use on synthetic surfaces.
- Non-Methylene Chloride Formula
- Strips multiple layers of all finishes
- Gel consistency works well on both horizontal and vertical surfaces
- Effective on varnish, topside enamels, epoxies, antifouling paint and primers
- COMPONENTS: 1
- COVERAGE: 200 ft2
- VOC: Max VOC <50%
- FLASH POINT: 20°F
- APPLICATION METHOD: Roller or Brush
- NUMBER OF COATS: 1-3 Depending on the type and thickness of previous coatings, application times or number of applications of Pettit Speed Strip may vary.
- APPLICATION TEMP: 60°F Min / 90°F Max
- THINNER/CLEANER: 120 Brushing Thinner
WARNING: This product contains chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Reviews for Pettit EZ Speed Strip
This stuff is like the good strippers of old. I bought it to strip multiple layers of paint off a 13 Boston Whaler project and it did not disappoint. It's is advertised as removing two part urethane and epoxy. Well it does that no problem. I will warn you if you leav it too long it will soften gelcoat. I'm confident the gelcoat that this removed was already in poor condition as it didn't remove all of it. I'm really impressed with this product.
Was this review helpful to you?