May 2, 2021
Used on boat seats it's easy to apply and appears that it's going protect them well.
April 8, 2021
Really awesome product for redoing decks on a boat restoration. Water isn't getting through this stuff!!
March 19, 2021
Used this on some pithy wood on a wood slab being made into a table, had to give it 4 coats as it just keep sucking it up. Worked great
March 7, 2021
What would I put over the epoxy for color After applying the penetrating epoxy?
March 4, 2021
The kit was super easy to mix, it came with a couple filters, mixing buckets, and stir sticks. It spread further than I expected, I thought I'd need two kits or a larger one but the quart kit was plenty for a garden potting bench project. It took longer than I expected to cure, but it was super cold and humid in my shop so not totally surprising.
February 18, 2021
As a first time resin user I was astonishing how easy it was to use and get stunning results. The directions are straight forward and following them was easy. The end result was better than I could have imagined. I can't wait to build my next river table.
February 17, 2021
i covered my plywood side panels the job came out good
January 23, 2021
Great product. Totalboat epoxy resin.
January 13, 2021
As a contractor, I have used many different formulations of epoxy, urethane, polyester, polyaspartic and other 'resins'. This is the first one I've seen that wood takes up almost like water. Consolidated material strength after cure is impressive. Easy to mix & apply. Predictable and generous work time. Due to its very low viscosity you do need to anticipate where it may flow or settle undesirably. Dams, plugs and sealants can contain potential overflows especially in areas where you are using the large syringes to inject the resin. Thin-able, although I didn't. All praise here and I'm not one pull my punches when displeased.
January 11, 2021
I used this product to strengthen a section of my RV floor that had been damaged by water but could not be replaced without MAJOR dismantling of the unit. After an initial test, I added about 30% acetone to decrease viscosity of the resin and improve penetration. It worked great to do the job, and set solid in just over 24 hours in temperatures of around 50-60F. Prior to installation I then used the resin as a protective sealant over all surfaces of the repair piece I was installing to part of the floor I could remove and joined the old and new sections together with some sub-floor supports. The screws held firm in the areas that would otherwise have collapsed, giving a new floor that feels just as solid as the original.