Jamestown Distributors is an industry leader in marine and building supplies. We're a family-run business based in Bristol, RI - a town with a rich boat building tradition - and have been supplying and assisting boaters for over 30 years. In our 40,000 square foot warehouse we've got everything you need to maintain, restore and even build your own craft. The most important thing you'll find, however, is our team of boat lovers who really know their stuff.
We've got customers all over the world, so we've gone out of our way to put our knowledge online. In fact, we've built a bigger library of how-to documents and online tutorials than anyone in the world. Period. And if you need more help we're just a phone call, email or live chat away. Because the more you know, the better off we all are.
Thanks for visiting our website. We're proud to be here, and proud to call you one of our customers.
Our mission is to provide Tools and Inspiration for Craftsmen. We love to help people build stuff, and build a great team in the process. We believe that striving to model the following in everything we do makes us a stronger team, and leads to a better experience for our customers:
- Make it simple- Strive to make things as simple as possible. Systems, processes, emails, products, explanations, descriptions in the catalog and on website. Only great products, no junk. Make it simpler for your coworkers and your customers.
- Listen to Customers - If we satisfy our customers needs, if we make our customers happy, we will continue to grow. What do the customers want?
- Continuously Improve - Strive to be better today than yesterday. What can we do to improve? How can we make JD a better place to work? How can we improve the experience for the customer?
- Never say die - Dont give up! Stick with it. Finish a project to the end. Go the extra mile.
- Have fun! - We spend a lot of time here together. We want to build a great team and enterprise, but let's not take ourselves TOO seriously. Lets have some fun!