Teak Cleaner Powder is a specially-formulated cleaner that can be mixed at various concentrations to be effective for both light and heavy cleaning. Teak Cleaner Powder is designed to not harm your teak, caulking, hardware or paint. Teak Cleaner Powder contains no acid or caustic soda and is not hazardous to the user or the environment. Teak Cleaner Powder represents the state-of-the-art in cleaning ready-to-use formulations to clean your teak or other surfaces.
Warranty: Teak Cleaner Powder will perform as specified when directions are followed. NO other warranty is expressed or implied. Liability limited to purchase price only.
FOR LIGHT CLEANING:
- Mix 1/4 to 1/2 cup Teak Cleaner Powder with 1 gallon of water (preferably hot).
- Brush mixture onto surface, scrubbing across the grain.
- Allow to remain on the surface for up to 15 minutes, but do NOT allow to dry
- Hose Surface with water.
FOR HEAVY CLEANING:
- Wet the deck first
- Scatter powder sparingly over the deck. (Do not dilute powder)
- Scrub thoroughly across the grain with a polypropylene scrub brush.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Squeegee off excess water.
Teakdeck Cleaning Maintenance
Hose off with plain water
Clean with TCP 100 Teak Cleaner Powder
Clean with TCL 200 Teak Cleaner Liquid
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of contact with eyes or skin, rinse immediately with plenty of water for 15 minutes and seek medical attention. If swallowed promptly drink a large quantity of water. Do NOT induce vomiting. Seek medical attention. See MSDS for further information