COVID-19 Update: We are open & shipping orders! We are working hard to ship as quickly as possible, while ensuring the safety of our associates. Please note: we have closed our Bristol retail store. Click for details
Jamestown Distributors(800) 497-0010
Click to watch the JD Search Tutorial video & learn
all about searching and browsing on Jamestowndistributors.com
TH Marine Anchor Master allows a boater to easily and safely retrieve a heavy anchor without a problem. Anchor Master eliminates the danger of falling overboard when reaching for the anchor and also saves your back and hands from pulling that heavy anchor and causing a possible injury. Simply slip the ring attached to the buoy around the anchor line, drive past line and watch the anchor come to the surface.
The item was added to your wishlist.
The item was added to your shop cart.
To retrieve your anchor with the Anchor Master
1) Slip the ring around your anchor line and fasten the ring ends into the cliphook which is attached to the rope and buoy.
2) Drop the Anchor Master into the water and motor towards the anchor.
3) Run past the anchor at the speed of 6-8 knots. The buoy will mostly submerge until the buoyancy of the buoy raises the anchor.
4) When the anchor is fully raised into the ring, the buoy will pop to the surface. The ring will hold the anchor at the surface.
5) Slowly return to the buoy while you are retrieving the loose rope.
6) Carefully lift the buoy and anchor into your boat.
Easy and safe
Easy and safe to use, should have gotten this long ago.